1. your life philosophy (boiled down to one sentence):
"everything happens for a reason"
2. nikon or canon?
pentax k-10 and k-7
3. the ONE lens you wouldn't want to be without.
it would have to be my 17-50mm 2.8
4. your very best photoshop tip.
don't let it suck up every minute of your life
5. what's your dream camera?
a polaroid with enough film to last me the rest of my life
6. if you were going to run away, where would you go?
that's an easy one....seaside, florida and nobody would have to send the police out looking for me, since everyone knows that's where i'd go.
7. you've mentioned that you've moved around a lot - how do you cope with packing and unpacking your life?
by loving every minute of it and embracing it as an adventure. i have been very lucky to always have a moving company come into our house and pack everything up and move everything for us....sometimes they have even done the unpacking for us, but that's usually a bit of a nightmare. i like going through all the boxes myself....it's kind of like christmas.
8. when you're feeling down, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
i stay home, turn the music up and dance....some chocolate usually helps, too. i have also found that admitting to my family that i'm down or grouchy, makes for fewer raised eyebrows and finger pointing.
9. if you were a car, what would be you be?
a black mini-cooper with a white stripe.
10. you're so thin, it's hard for me to believe you would ever indulge in comfort food, but if you do, what is it?
well, thank you very much for the compliment. as far as comfort food goes, cheese is my go-to food. here in wisconsin, it's possible to eat it three times a day, in ways most people have never even imagined. and when night falls, a big slice of key lime pie after dinner, washed down with a cup of hot tea, and i am a happy girl.
* * *
thank you, beth. if you want to drop by to go on a photo excursion with me, i promise to make you a key lime pie. but please do bring that polaroid. :-)