kim of heliotrollop, this beer, which is very special because it's a blog camp beer, is for you!
i've been a bit absent from the blogosphere in recent weeks and have hardly been managing to read all my regular reads, let alone go in search of new ones. but thankfully my very underdeveloped theory on the sociology of mobile phones post brought a few lurkers very nice new people out of the woodwork and one of them is my new blog crush. i give you the lovely kim of heliotrollop. i'm not sure what that means, but she claims that everything else was taken (which is pretty much why i call myself julochka, so i can understand that).
here are some of the reasons why you should go check her out:
- she's smart.
- she's funny.
- she tricks people into making dinner for her (this would be the kind of skill we could use at blog camp).
- she hates wal-mart. this alone = instant follow in my book.
- her mother buys her sweaters that indicate that they've never met (so does mine, tho' you might not have known that, but now you do).
- she learns from her mistakes. (well, ok, time will tell on that one..)
- she too is pondering whether she has too much stuff.
seriously people, i'm starting to think that she's me in new mexico. go read her now. and for the love of odin, follow her. you won't regret it.