1. i think we all have the occasional desire to use blogging as a 3 a.m. rant, but you do it very well. do you think it helps to get it out?
Yeah, it really does. Sometimes I feel like I get too personal on there, but it's become a part of who I am now. It means a lot to me to be able to look back three years and see how much I've changed (or haven't!) And as for the actually ranting part; writing has always been an outlet for me, but I'm awful at keeping journals. So my blogging in a lot of ways is like meditation - I almost always feel satisfied afterwards.
2. tell us about the flying monkeys...
Ah the flying monkeys. They always mess with things when you least expect it. Mischievous little buggers.
3. which angry chick music speaks to you when you're feeling like an angry chick?
Hmmm...that's a tough one. It depends on what kinda angry we're talking about. Sometimes, it's a "Rootless Tree" by Damien Rice kinda angry, and sometimes it's an anything Bright Eyes angry, sometimes "Kerosene" by Miranda Lambert and sometimes an Aly & AJ/Paramore/Christina Aguilera boxing session.
4. what's your guilty pleasure?
Gossip Girl. Haha and anything melodramatic. And chick flicks. Definitely chick flicks. Dear John made me cry, but don't tell anyone!
5. do you know what you want to be when you grow up? (i still have no idea, so don't worry too much about this one.)
Yes, actually I do. Well, I know I want to be a criminal psychologist, because nothing fascinates me more than picking people's brains, especially criminals and deviants.
6. your top three favorite cheesy movies.
Hmm.... Fox and The Hound. (I had that movie on my ipod for about four years.) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - I could watch it a million times over and still love every second of it. And When Harry Met Sally, because...well, just because. Everything about it makes me smile.
7. would you ever participate in a reality show? if so, which one?
Hhaha I'd love to say yes, but in all honesty, no way. Unless it was like "True Life: My Life is a Hot Mess." Kidding. But nah, blogging is enough "out there" as I want my business to me. =P
8. your biggest pet peeve?
My biggest pet peeve? Ignorance and stupidity. In whatever form it may be. But if you are ignorant and/or stupid, I can pretty much guarantee you you irritate me.
* * *
thank you jessi, i'm so glad to have met you! i'm still stuck on my reality show concept - near miss - featuring ordinary people as air traffic controllers. i wonder why no t.v. producers have ever jumped on that idea....