but i've learned a few things sitting here:
- if you are a
bit chubbytotally fat, but wearing a suit and think no one is watching, you should look around and see if anyone is in fact watching before straightening your skirt in a way which would make people who were watchingglancing up curl up their toes.
- some british guy's wells (we're talking oil here not water) are showing very encouraging results.
- someone's competitor is laying up five ships (he wouldn't say who that competitor was, tho' the wife on the other end of the phone really tried).
- people have some weird notion that b/c they're in a foreign country no one will speak english.
- they are wrong.
- they've changed out the south african white for an italian one.
- it's not bad.
- i just saw a guy with a red wine glass full of bailey's.
- if you wear some seriously cool high heels, wolford black stockings with some kind of tattoo-like patterns on them (yes, they are worth the $47 you must pay), flat-iron your hair and wear eyeliner that borders on night-time makeup along with your big hoop earrings and molly's fabulous beads, boys in shipping will tell you anything.